What type of equipment can I recycle?
We have recycled equipment weighing from 0.5 lbs. to in excess of 11,000 lbs. in a single unit. Here is a list of e-waste we can recycle for you:
- Printers/Fax Machines/Copiers/Scanners/Plotters
- Stereo Equipment/Small household appliances, (Toasters, Irons, Coffee Pots, etc)
- Telephones/Telecommunications equipment/Phone Systems
- Security equipment
- Medical equipment (That has been inspected and decontaminated of blood borne pathogens, fluids, solvents, pressure gases or radioactive sources. * Proof of decontamination is required, this can be a decontaminated sticker or paperwork attached to the unit)
- Industrial equipment
- UPS Systems
- Cell phones
- Lead Acid Batteries/Re-Chargeable Batteries …
Items Not Accepted are as follows:
- Air conditioners – not properly drained
- Light bulbs
- Smoke alarms
- Alkaline batteries
Items that contain blood borne pathogens, fluids, solvents, freon, pressure gases, radioactive or gasoline sources Any items of mentioned above will either be returned at customer’s expense or be processed with the below charges.
- Refrigerators – $125
- Air conditioners – $125
- Light bulbs – $2.50 per bulb
- Smoke alarms – $25 per smoke alarm
- Alkaline batteries – $1.50 per pound
Note: In Tulsa Televisions are accepted for recycling for $20 each, CRT monitors are recycled for $5 each.
All material is recycled and processed within the US according to the E-Steward Standard